Evoking the glamour and sensuality of the 1920’s, tassel earrings are a great way to make a style statement this season. Fringe is all over the fashion world lately, mainly in the from of bohemian trimmed vests and dresses, but this interpretation is more haute couture than hippie. The best part is that there are tassel earrings to be found in all price ranges, so you’re sure to find the perfect fit for you.
Take a look:
Of course it’s amusing to dream of donning the stunning shoulder-dusters from de la Renta and the sort, but those on a stricter budget need not fear, there’s tassels all around.
Once you’ve scored your perfect pair, pull your hair back and show off those dazzling beauties. My favorite way to wear this style is to match the shade of the earrings to your dress or top, as it elongates your neck and creates one fluid line. Take a cue from these fashion-forward celebs:
1. Avoid wearing your hair down — there’s no point in hiding this flashy style.
2. Going too long with the length takes away from the elegance. Grazing your shoulders is pushing it.
3. Keep your makeup light so attention stays on your gorgeous tassels.
4. Big necklaces will compete with the trend, keep your neck bare.
5. Finally, this style works best with plunging necklines or one-shoulder designs