When chic and crafty collide, beautiful things can happen — case in point: these elegant Etsy finds. Enjoy a dose of heavenly hand-crafted delights:
1. “Crystal” Lace Top with Tassels, $30 from DDSLGirlsStore. How cute would this be with a pair of rockin black leather shorts? I love the tassels as a trendy upgrade from last season’s fringey fashions.
2. Jasper Hand-Braided Bracelet, $68 from youngfrankk. I simply adore the luxurious simplicity of this bracelet. The mix of textures and materials makes for a unique staple you never knew you needed.
3. “Sierra” Silk scarf, $48 from Las Coleccionistas. I’m loving photorealistic landscape prints this season, and a great way to ease into the bold trend is with this chic scarf. Tie it on for an instant update.
4. White Magnesite Dagger Cuff, $56 from Cities in Dust. Another irresistible piece of arm adornment, this one featuring spikes as sharp as the statement it makes.
5. “Ice Blue” linen clutch with leather details, $48 from Gift Shop Brooklyn. A timeless, on-trend clutch that won’t clash with my outfit no matter what? Yes, please! The combo of linen and leather in this piece is just so fresh!
6. “The Mountains Wait” collage, $88 from Liesl Pfeffer. While Etsy certainly has its fair share of fashionable finds, don’t forget about its stunning artwork selection. This collage would lend a healthy injection of tantalizing textures and vivid hues to any space.